Staðfestir öndvegisfyrirlesarar á líffræðiráðstefnunni 2015.
Confirmed plenary speakers for the IceBio2015 conference.
- Mina Bissell – Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory – Why don’t we get more cancer? The crucial role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Greg Gibson – Center for Integrative Genomics, Georgia Institute of Technology – Decanalization and the Evolution of Disease Risk
- Robert Hindges – MRC Centre for Developmental Neurobiology – How do we see the world: Mechanisms to establish specific circuits in the vertebrate retina
- Steven E. Campana – Marine Academic Research in Iceland, University of Iceland – Adventures in the Arctic: First steps towards a pan-Arctic conservation strategy for lake trout
- Brynhildur Davidsdottir – Program for Environment and Natural Resources, University of Iceland – Environmental sustainability in Iceland; the role of biology
- Snorri Baldursson – Head of Landvernd (Icelandic nature preservation society) – Náttúruvernd á krossgötum
Yfirlitserindin eru möguleg vegna samstarfs við nokkra aðilla, m.a. Lífvísindasetur HÍ.
The plenary talks are made possible through collaborations with the Biomedical Center at the University of Iceland.