The biannual Conference on Biology in Iceland will be held October 26 – 28 2017.
As in previous years the conference covers research on all aspects of biology.
Abstract submission is closed.
Final list of plenary speakers:
– Gísli Másson, bioinformaticist. Vice President for Informatics, deCODE Genetics.
– Hjálmar Hátún. Faroe Marine Research Institute.
– Hafdís Hanna Ægisdóttir, plant ecologist. Director, UN University Land Restoration Training Programme.
– Jean-Philippe Bellenger, biochemist. Professor, University of Sherbrooke.
– Margrét H. Ögmundsdóttir, cell biologist. Research scientist, University of Iceland Biomedical Center.
The conference is organized by the Icelandic Biology Society, with financial and other support from University of Iceland and academic institutions and companies in Iceland. More about our sponsors.